Information provided on this website is derived from reliable sources like government websites (National Career Portal, AISHE survey), college websites and others sources in public domain. All content in this site is for reference purpose only, users are advised to contact the respective colleges or original websites for clarification in case of doubts. The materials contained on this website are provided for general information and guidance purposes only and do not constitute advice in their own right.
This website and its content is copyright of India Literacy Project. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
1. You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
2. You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
3. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
We obtain personal information about you when you enter an enquiry or reach us via contact forms on the website. The information we collect includes your names and e-mail. This personal data is not distributed, shared, rented or sold to companies or organizations that are not part of the ILP organizational structure.
You may request us to delete your personal data by emailing us at email@example.com. If any personal information changes or if you find our records out of date, please let us know.
We will ensure your personal information is held securely, in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
Terms & Conditions
Use of this site is provided by India Literacy Project subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
2. India Literacy Project, hereinafter referred to as “ILP”, reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to ILP are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will ILP be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
5. ILP does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
6. Copyright restrictions:
Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited with out prior authorization from ILP. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license by ILP to use any item displayed.
Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not ILP). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
7. ILP takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and ILP has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that ILP approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
8. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary information.
10. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Bangalore.
11. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.